Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

White page After Insert Image On WP 3.0.x and Atahualpa 3.6.x

Old Feb 20, 2011, 03:42 PM
artc1209

10 posts · Nov 2009
White page After Insert Image On WP 3.0.x and Atahualpa 3.6.x

I'm getting a persistent white page after using the Media Manager to upload and/or insert an image file into a post. This started a week or so ago after upgrading WP 3.0.4 > 3.0.5 and Athualpa 3.6.1 > 3.6.4.

The title of the image is always carrying the red asterisk for invalid, but it is allowing the Insert Image command.

The behaviour is the same with all plugins disabled and while adding them in one at a time or in small groups.

Also, while in the Admin screens, I'm getting occasional site page displays with a "No Content Found" message, although refreshing usually returns me to the appropriate Admin screen.

Any thoughts, hunches, or wild ass guesses?

TIA,
Art