Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Thumbnail doesn't resize

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 19, 2013, 06:24 AM
PeggyP

12 posts · Jun 2010
Thumbnail doesn't resize

Hi there,

I want to have only images showing on the home page with a link to read more for each post.
I have set up the all the pages to "excerpt only" and the excerpt length to "0".

In the post thumbnails I have setup the size at 700 wide and 250 height. I have allowed it to crop.

In the media setting of Wordpress I have set up the same measurements.

I am obviously missing something as it is not working. Could you help me please?
I am on the latest Atahualpa version 3.7.12 and the site is www.FrenchMango.com still in construction.

Thank you in advance

Peggy