Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

header images

Old Apr 10, 2009, 11:33 PM
PJK

16 posts · Apr 2009
just downloaded this theme, new to this. I searched for adding photos to header, no avail. The only sticky here doesnt address my questions, so:

what folder to add the photos to?

size contraints?

They are active and will change? How often? Can I add many photos?

Appreciate help to a newbee
Old Apr 11, 2009, 05:53 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Upload your images to

/wp-content/themes/atahualpa332/images/header

No spaces of special characters in the file name. All file names ending on .jpg, .gif or .png.

As many images as you want. New image loaded randomly with each page load.

Width/Height: There's info about this at Theme Options -> Header