Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

how do you hide the sidebar on "Not Found" pages/posts w/ incorrect ID in the URL?

Old Aug 26, 2009, 12:13 PM
jonasgrumby

19 posts · Aug 2009
I just noticed that in Atahualpa Theme Options if I mark a given sidebar to appear on Single Posts and "Page" pages, it also shows up when somebody goes to a page or post id that doesn't exist. I thought the "Not Found" option would be in play in those cases.

Is there any way to make it so that the sidebar does not show up on those error pages? I'm trying to hide the sidebar from people who are not logged in. Right now if somebody is smart enough to know the standard URL structure they can see the sidebar w/o logging in.

Thanks