Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] text inside header bar

Old Mar 17, 2013, 11:58 PM
Ken Driver

9 posts · Aug 2012
[SOLVED] text inside header bar

How do I place text (a call to action with phone number) inside the top header bar (%bar1)? It needs to be live text, not an image, so that it calls the number when tapped on a smartphone.
http://hoxtonindustries.com.au/
Old Mar 18, 2013, 03:33 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
add the text in a div, with an ID or class, in the 'Configure Header Area' option and position it with CSS
Old Mar 18, 2013, 07:23 PM
Ken Driver

9 posts · Aug 2012
Not sure where exactly to add the div code - "Style & Edit Header Area" (where?) or "Add HTML/CSS Inserts" (it says not to use visible HTML in Header section?).
Old Mar 18, 2013, 07:38 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
as I said in my last post, put the div in the 'Configure Header Area' option. the css to position it would go in the 'CSS Inserts' option
Old Mar 19, 2013, 12:50 AM
Ken Driver

9 posts · Aug 2012
OK, got it now. My text div had to be INSTEAD OF %bar1 - I was trying to place it OVER %bar1, thinking that only the ten examples listed were permissible there. Thanks Juggledad.