Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Double CSS style for category bar?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 21, 2010, 03:28 PM
Craig Atkinson

53 posts · Mar 2009
Double CSS style for category bar?

My main menu is the category bar. I'd like to be able to change the colour of the links, BG and hover BG of one category parent and sub cats within the parent cat. Is this possible - leaving all the other categories as they are?
http://www.craigatkinson.co.uk - the caferoyalbooks link I want red for example.