Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

How to Remove Page Title in Page Body

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 19, 2009, 02:32 PM
davidferris

3 posts · Apr 2009
How to Remove Page Title in Page Body

Hi there,

First, I love the theme and made a $50 donation a few weeks ago. Now that I'm perusing the Forum I realize that you might not have linked the donation with my name. How do I do that?

Now, the question: I want to remove the page title from the body of my pages. I've cruised all over the Theme Options but can't see how to do this. How can it be done?

Site is at:
http://theferrisfiles.com

Thanks,

David