Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] After update Atahualpa 3.6.7 posts category without images

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 5, 2011, 06:03 AM
enri1968

32 posts · Jan 2011
[SOLVED] After update Atahualpa 3.6.7 posts category without images

Hello,

I updated Atahualpa and after I applied all the bugfix (thanks forum) but I discovered this problem:

if I choose some category from the widget I have the list of posts but without the image, after I click on the post and I see the image. Can you help me please?
Thanks
Best
Enrico

WordPress 3.1.3. and Atahualpa 3.6.7