Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to make background like this?

Old Oct 19, 2010, 03:52 AM
aclime

31 posts · Oct 2010
Photo [SOLVED] How to make background like this?

Take a look at attached images and you will see the difference.

Old Oct 19, 2010, 08:08 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you are saying you want it to look like the image on the right add a white background to the center column in ATO>Style and configure center column.
Old Oct 19, 2010, 08:21 AM
aclime

31 posts · Oct 2010
Thank you, above line is still black but if you don't know how to fix that forget...

Now next problem. Where you see black color background in first picture I want to fill it with image but it fills whole background in my site. How to fix this?
Old Oct 19, 2010, 08:30 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In that case you would add a background image to the center column instead of using a color.