Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Hiding page menu bar

Old Aug 8, 2009, 10:40 PM
thehulk

5 posts · Aug 2009
I was wondering how to hide a specific page from the menu bar...Since i have tried everything but nothing seems to work.First of all i have tried to basically do it through the Atahualpa theme options and placing the page id in the exclude pages from Page Menu Bar second i tried to do it through coding but i cannot find the wp_list_pages in the header.php

If anyone could guide me in the right direction i would appreciate it

Thanks
Old Aug 8, 2009, 11:02 PM
thehulk

5 posts · Aug 2009
Nevermind i have figured it out since i had a plug in activated it did not allow me but to my surprise this particular plug in can hide that page as well