Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

widgets are not showing in right sidebar

Old Aug 20, 2009, 10:50 AM
aquilaciencia

11 posts · Aug 2009
Hello:

I have been using only left sidebar and when I tried to add the right sidebar and change one widget from the left to the right sidebar I only see that the center column has moved left so as to leave the space for the right sidebar, but nothing is showing there... My ysetings for the right sidebar are the same as those for the left one, I don't know what the problem may be.

My webpage is www.aquilaciencia.es

Thank you
Old Aug 23, 2009, 11:14 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I currently don't see a right sidebar there but this might be due to an error with the order the sidebars were registered in an earlier Atahualpa version. The widget might be in the right inner sidebar instead of the right (outer) sidebar. Try removing it from wherever it is at Site Admin -> Widgets and put it into the other right sidebar. You should have 2 right sidebars in Atahualpa 3.4.2
Old Aug 23, 2009, 11:36 AM
aquilaciencia

11 posts · Aug 2009
Hello Flynn, thanks for your answer

Right now I have my right sidebar on with one widget, and the page shows the space left for the bar but nothing on it. The right sidebar is set with the same parameters as the left sidebar. If I place the same widget )(or any other) on the left sidebar I am able to see it. Ia am using version 3.4.1 and haven't updated anything yet. I can't figure out what the problema may be.
Thanks
Old Aug 24, 2009, 05:12 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Have you made changes to the Atahualpa code? I notice '<!--Our dear footer starts here-->' in the page source. This is either from a plugin, or you have been changing with the code.

If you have changed the code, I suggest you make a copy of all the files you have changed, then reload fresh copies of those files and see if you still have the problem. Then you can look at your code changes to see what you did to cause this issue.

If you haven't changed any of the code, I suggest you disable all plugins and see if the issue still exists. If it is gone, add the plugins in a couple at a time till you discover the one causing the issue.
Old Aug 26, 2009, 08:29 AM
aredorange

5 posts · Aug 2009
London, United Kingdom
Send a message via ICQ to aredorange Send a message via AIM to aredorange Send a message via Yahoo to aredorange Send a message via Skype™ to aredorange
post removed - duplicate of post #3 in http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=2875

Last edited by juggledad; Aug 26, 2009 at 09:47 AM. Reason: post removed - duplicate of post #3 in http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=2875
Old Aug 26, 2009, 09:46 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
please do not post the same question in multiple threads