Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Have Pages (above) & applicable Subpages (below) header image?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 8, 2009, 01:11 PM
quaziblue

2 posts · Oct 2009
Have Pages (above) & applicable Subpages (below) header image?

I currently have this setup for my header area configuation: %logo %page-center %bar1 %image %bar2. I would like it (in effect) changed to: %logo %page-center %bar1 %image %bar2 %subpage-center.

Now for more detail:
I'd like to have a page menu of subpages below the header image and 2nd bar. When I click on the parent page above the header image, want the subpages to appear below the image (I'm going to remove the drop-down feature of the parent nav menu).

I've tried searching for the answer in previous posts, but have come up empty. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.