Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

All comments of entire site on one page?

Old Sep 11, 2010, 07:56 AM
hannamargolien

11 posts · Jun 2010
Hi, I'm using Wordpress 3.0.1. with Atahualpa 3.5.3.

Is there a way to have a page that lists all comments of the entire website?

It's kind of like a guestbook, but since people can comment on every post, I don't want to add a seperate guestbook, but have a page that lists all comments to all posts.

Thanks for any help.
Old Sep 11, 2010, 09:01 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Have you searched through the plugins at wordpress.org? There might be something there.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 02:19 PM
rperkins3

5 posts · Oct 2010
I'm looking for the same functionality myself. I'd like to put all comments from all pages on the site on one page. Thank you. I have donated 20.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 02:44 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
One way would be to use the Extended Comments Widget and put it on a page using the Widgets on Pages plugin. Then set the widget to show 999 comments and style as needed with CSS.
Old Mar 16, 2011, 08:06 AM
rperkins3

5 posts · Oct 2010
Thank you. I looked for such plug-ins and found one (move comment), but this looks better.