Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] how to remove the arrow in sidebar

Old Jul 20, 2010, 06:01 AM
ylsnuha

9 posts · Jul 2010
hi,I want to know how to remove the arrow in sidebar.I think it`s may be easy,but I can`t find where I can set.help me.
for example I want to free gray-arrow.gif space on recent comments or recent posts... I know the icon is in images\bullets.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 09:34 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I'm not sure what arrow you are talking about. Could you supply a URL to your site?
Old Jul 20, 2010, 07:05 PM
ylsnuha

9 posts · Jul 2010
http://www.ylsnuha.com/ here is my site
http://www.ylsnuha.com/wp-content/th...gray-arrow.gif
it`s the arrow I want to remove
Old Jul 20, 2010, 07:37 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look in CSS Inserts and look for "div.widget ul li". The background image of the gray arrow is there and once you remove the line for the image you may want to change the padding to move the line left a bit.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 07:42 PM
ylsnuha

9 posts · Jul 2010
ok I found it
in Add HTML/CSS Inserts div.widget background it appears there I updated my theme
thanks