Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Border around Txt

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 1, 2010, 05:48 PM
ontrackdesignz

7 posts · Oct 2010
Border around Txt

I need to place a border of varying heights and widths around text. 1px #000000 is what I need.

Is there a plugin I can use or will I need to do this manually within HTML editor when editing/making a page/post?

I also need to create a calendar feature similiar to what is shown here http://www.velogirls.com/calendar.php

Last edited by ontrackdesignz; Dec 1, 2010 at 05:52 PM.