Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How to Set Padding around "Body" of Posts / Cut Indent?

Old Feb 17, 2009, 03:24 PM
jkestler

4 posts · Feb 2009
I've tried setting padding and margin to 0 under BODY Box in the Post/Page Styling options, but all of my posts still seem to have about 15px of padding/margin on all sides.

All I really want to be able to do is adjust the padding on the left side so the entire post doesn't seem too indented relative to my header etc.

What's the best way to do this?

Thanks very much any help! I love this theme.
Old Feb 17, 2009, 06:14 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The space you're seeing there is probably caused by the padding of the parent container, the middle column, see A. Theme Options -> Center -> Center column style

HTML Code:
padding: 10px 15px;
Old Feb 18, 2009, 10:12 AM
jkestler

4 posts · Feb 2009
That worked perfectly. I'm going to make a donation now--I really appreciate all of your excellent work on this theme, and especially this kind of quick support.