Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Rounded header image corners but NOT header container.

Old Oct 16, 2010, 10:12 AM
AussiAnni

24 posts · Sep 2010
Adelaide, Australia
I want to round the corners of the header image on the site CafeChoc. I have tried a few things but they seem to be related to rounding the corners of the header image container.

As I have left a blank logo area at the top of the site I want to match the rounded corners as well so that it does not look odd.

Any clues please. And to JD I tried the webkits and moz radius fix you have suggested in other posts . That only does the rounded corners at the top not the image the way I have it.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 04:01 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
your problem is that the images don't fill the header area. as an experiment, change the width of the page to 800 fro 850 and if you specify the border code, you will see the image with the rounded corners.

think of it this way, the image container defines what you will see as long as the image is as big or bigger than the image container. If you want to use images that are narrower that the image container, use a photo editor and round the image corners.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 07:01 PM
AussiAnni

24 posts · Sep 2010
Adelaide, Australia
Thanks JD. I thought that may be the case. I wanted to have the container wider than the image becuase the background is so dark. But that's OK I guess I'll just stick with the square corners for now. Editing all the images would be waaaaay too time consuming lol.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 07:59 PM
AussiAnni

24 posts · Sep 2010
Adelaide, Australia
Solved this one by adding a border to the image and rounding it off by using the following CSS insert

HTML Code:
div#imagecontainer { 
border: solid 5px #FBDB84; 
-moz-border-radius:10px;
-khtml-border-radius: 10px;
-webkit-border-radius:10px;
border-radius: 10px;
}