Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

overlay login boxes in header's logo area

Old May 6, 2013, 09:42 AM
jcpcosta

32 posts · Oct 2012
Portugal
overlay login boxes in header's logo area

Hi guys..!

Could you please tell me how to overlay login boxes in header's logo area? I think It's positioning with CSS but where and how?

This is my website's URL: http://mlearning.mdsinsure.com/

Thank you
Old May 6, 2013, 10:09 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
learn how to use Firebug in firefox, then you can examine the area involved and play with CSS to move it. I'd play with the 'position', 'top' and 'right' css rules.
Old May 6, 2013, 10:53 AM
jcpcosta

32 posts · Oct 2012
Portugal
Ok, what I did was:

ATO --> Add CSS inserts:

div#wplb_wrap { position: relative; top: 40px; ;
}

and it seems to work although now there's a blank space at the top..I mean that's the background so seems that all website should closer to the top, right??
Old May 6, 2013, 11:33 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
this is what happens when you start playing. How did that code get there in the first place?
why not add the code for those fields into the 'Configure header Area' option and style them from there.
Old May 7, 2013, 02:52 AM
jcpcosta

32 posts · Oct 2012
Portugal
well I found this piece of code using Firebug! Anyways, now I added the code into the 'Configure header Area' as you mentioned, it's looking better now but I still don't know how to overlap login boxes
Old May 7, 2013, 05:56 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
It doesn't look like you added the HTML that makes the login section to the 'Configure Header Area' option