Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Logo Worked And Is Now Replaced With ...

Old Oct 30, 2009, 03:17 PM
amit

3 posts · Oct 2009
... a pulsing gray-and-white-striped bar. It looks cool, but it's not my logo.

www.dartmouthdc.com

I uploaded the file name dartmouthdc logo.png to the /images folder. It appeared fine in the header area. I worked on the site for a while, and at some point the logo was gone and replaced with that item.

Worried that the space in the file name might be the issue, I renamed it dartmouthdclogo.png and made the same change in the options menu. Still nothing.

Problem occurs in IE8 and in Firefox 3.5.

Amit Malhotra
Old Oct 30, 2009, 03:52 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
caused by the WPEC script in the left sidebar
Old Oct 31, 2009, 05:58 AM
amit

3 posts · Oct 2009
Sorry I don't know what this means. I don't know how to edit code. I am trying to set up a website for a non-profit that ultimately does not require significant technical support, hence trying to use WordPress and this awesome theme.

Amit
Old Oct 31, 2009, 06:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
you have a widget inthe sidebar (wodrpress dashboard->appearances->widgets - look in the left sidebar) the widget is generating code that is causingthe problem
Old Oct 31, 2009, 06:06 AM
amit

3 posts · Oct 2009
That worked! Thanks very much for the timely responses. Question: I plan to donate but am confused as to whether donations to individual contributors fulfill the same need as donations to the group that worked on the theme ... is it all the same?

Amit
Old Oct 31, 2009, 07:23 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
All contributions will be credited to your account. If you use the 'Donate to Juggledad' button, I get the money, if you use the 'Donate' button, the money goes to the theme developer - Flynn

So if you like the theme and want to see it keep improving, donate to Flynn
If I've helped with an issue and you want to thank me, donate to me.

In both cases your ID will be credited with the donation.