Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Newbie question

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 31, 2010, 07:07 PM
dwights

32 posts · Jan 2010
Lightbulb Newbie question

I have read a number of the support forum posts. And have viewed a few of the videos. Now I'm blown away! WOW, Flynn! You are a GENIUS!

Not having used Atahualpa, I do not have a reference for the customization capabilities of your themes. However, the information so far shows this system should allow us to do anything we can imagine!

Here is my question. Please look at this web site and give me your opinion of whether the various sections you see can be designed in Themeframe. Also, as you see, this is a business site and not a blog. This is not my web site, but we want to build one like it: www.toyopumps.com.

I know, using another WP Framework, how to turn off the side bars, add a picture randomizer for the large pictures (using a plugin) that are rotating, and use my own HTML to create tables for the various clickable picture sections in the body.

Would these same effects be possible with Themeframe? (I anticiapte excitedly that the answer is YES!)

If so, can you please point me to posts that might provide clues, or offer suggestions on the methods to use?

Thanks. (Amazing Creation, this ThemeFrame!)