Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] How to suppress the title on one page?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 7, 2016, 09:53 PM
Ob1knorrb

10 posts · Sep 2016
[SOLVED] How to suppress the title on one page?

I have one page that gets populated by a parameter and I would like to suppress the title on just that page.
I saw a previous posting on how to do it for the home page but couldn't seem to get that to work
I tried putting a few variations of this into the CSS Inserts but nothing seemed to work

body.ice-products/product_page_test div.post-headline {display:none;}

Here is a page I'm using for testing this:
http://www.icewebring.com/ice-produc...ern%20Mirkwood

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!