Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Moving Center/Post Content below or after Sidebars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 18, 2010, 12:28 PM
writeleft

41 posts · Oct 2009
U.S.
Moving Center/Post Content below or after Sidebars

I'm not sure if this is a theme issue or one to take up in the WP forums, but I figured I'd give it a shot here.

I'm creating a widgetized front page for a site that I'm currently working on. Instead of creating new sidebars, I'm going to selectively use the existing four to achieve the effect I want.

At first, I used a older method of adding three extra sidebars to front page and decided against it. However, by doing it that way, I was able to either have the center post content show up either before or after these "hotwired" sidebars.

Is there any way to achieve this with the current sidebars as is?

Basically, I want it so that if anyone posts content to the front page, it would fall below sidebars as opposed to loading up along side them.

Would I just need to create those independent front page sidebars again?

Any help provided would be amazing!