Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Keywords, ATA post title fields

Old Dec 4, 2009, 06:11 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Whether I use ATA for SEO or All in One SEO pack, I'm not seeing keywords picked up from tags. I do have that option checked in AIO SEO pack.

Also, it seems that if there are quotes in a post title, anything after the first quote mark gets dropped. Is that just built-in to WP programming?

Can a future release allow for auto-updating of the post title in the 2 Ata post option title fields when the main post title is changed? Our reporters keep forgetting they have to scroll down and change both of those fields too when they make a change.