Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Custom H1, H2, etc. inside posts and pages

Old Dec 4, 2010, 09:05 PM
deele

3 posts · Nov 2010
If you look here:

http://squamishvisuals.com/resources/

The H1, H2, etc inside my posts and pages look very out of place compared to the rest of the site. I want to customize them so they're closer to the page title, but I can't seem to figure out the right place and best way to do it. Help?
Old Dec 4, 2010, 09:17 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could add the following to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts and tweak the settings.
HTML Code:
h1 { font-size: 34px; line-height: 1.2; margin: 0.3em 0 10px; }
h2 { font-size: 28px; line-height: 1.3; margin: 1em 0 .2em; }
h3 { font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.3; margin: 1em 0 .2em; }
h4 { font-size: 19px; margin: 1.33em 0 .2em; }
h5 { font-size: 1.3em; margin: 1.67em 0; font-weight: bold; }
h6 { font-size: 1.15em; margin: 1.67em 0; font-weight: bold; }
These are part of the style for the "Classic" style that comes with Atahualpa. There are several styles that come with Atahualpa for various starting sytles. They are are in the styles folder if you download and unzip the theme file. They can be imported in ATO>Export/Import settings. Just remember to export your current setting for a backup before importing any new setting as the import will override all the settings you have.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 01:00 AM
deele

3 posts · Nov 2010
Is there a place I can preview what each of these looks like? Having a hard time finding one.
Old Dec 5, 2010, 05:17 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
just put them in and view your page, then you can take them out if you don't like them. Experiment a little
Old Dec 6, 2010, 02:10 AM
deele

3 posts · Nov 2010
I edited the styles in the custom CSS section, thanks