Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

help setting up my site plz !!!

Old Apr 6, 2009, 02:54 PM
kentstattoos

10 posts · Apr 2009
hi all , my site is http://kentstattoos.com im getting to know the template little by little , but what i would like to do is have my portfolio page with my pictures , and not sure what the best way to do it is . I can link it in a slide show the slide or photobucket pics , but what i would really like is a way to NOT let people be able to right click and save anything ...maybe thumbnail pics that are clickable , but not saveable ? I have alot of pics to put up .
Old Apr 6, 2009, 02:59 PM
kentstattoos

10 posts · Apr 2009
oh , and i was hoping to have a clickable link in the about page , but the option for hyperlink doesn't let me click on it ... ?

also i would like to be able to add a description to most of my pics , so im thinking the slide show may not be the best idea , any ideas ?
Old Apr 7, 2009, 03:49 PM
kentstattoos

10 posts · Apr 2009
ok , so i found a plug in , pretty pictures i think it was , its supposed to just work after activating and it seems to work on my homepage , but not on my portfolio page ? www.kentstattoos.com
Old Apr 8, 2009, 09:32 AM
kentstattoos

10 posts · Apr 2009
Okay , maybe im asking too much ? If someone can just tell me how to put a background picture ? I tried like it says for "body,textand links" but the picture dosnt show . i used this

background: http.kentstattoos.com (wp-content/themes/atahualpla3/images/102_1703-w.jpg) repeat top left;

I am having a hard time getting the picture into the right folder too , when i go to file manager and look at them , i can upload my picture to atahualpa3 , but i cant put it in the image folder i made . So I did try the comand line without the "image" and it still didnt work ....
Old Apr 8, 2009, 10:53 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
In the theme options/Body, Text and Links/Body Style, you need to enter:

Code:
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa3/images/yourimagename.gif) repeat top left;
or whatever your atahualpa theme is named (maybe your Atahualpa directory isn't called that on your site?), and of course the proper image name. You don't put your domain in there.