Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] How do I place widgets within page content?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 28, 2010, 02:35 PM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
[SOLVED] How do I place widgets within page content?

I am at wits end! Been researching all afternoon for a plugin that allows me to insert widgets within the content of specific pages and NOT in a sidebar. I currently have Page Blocks to insert the widget of my choice into one of four quadrants within the page content. I suspect a conflict with WP Security Scan since when activated it makes the Page Blocks widgets disappear from the pages.

Specifically, I would like to keep the "Announcement" widget within specific pages content since it does not have snippet/short code capabilities. Thanks to Paulae I have a solution to using my NextGen Gallery without the need of Page Blocks to insert into specific pages.

I would appreciate suggested plugins to accomplish this objective that don't require serious coding. I'm not that proficient at this. Plug-n-play kind of guy. To visualize what I am describing my site is www.lifebeyondwealth.com Check out the home page and Get Connected page for the current inserted widgets.

I am looking forward to positive suggestions from those who know.

Thank you,
Craig