Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Plugin management gone with Atahualpa theme Seems ok otherwise

Old Feb 25, 2009, 12:48 PM
Robin

2 posts · Feb 2009
Just installed Atahualpa 3.2 today, and went to tweak plugins
dashboard->plugins and got a blank screen.

looking at view source, it cuts off a few lines past midway through the header

returning to the prior theme restores normal function.

wordpress 2.7.0 at hostmonster

I like the appearance of Atahualpa, but it is a real pita not to be able to fiddle with the plugins.

Anybody know what might be wrong?
Old Mar 2, 2009, 08:51 PM
Robin

2 posts · Feb 2009
I fixed it.
  1. Went back to prior theme
  2. Deleted a bunch of plugins
  3. Restored Atahulpa
  4. Voila!
  5. Not sure which plugin was the problem, it was not essential.