Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

HTML Subscribe box not showing up in Firefox

Old Feb 10, 2009, 10:39 AM
TonyLogue

3 posts · Feb 2009
I have created an HTML "subscribe" box in the right sidebar. It simply asks for first name and email address. It shows up fine in IE but not in Firefox. I thought at first it might be an add-on or something on my personal computer but had others look online and nothing is there in their Firefox as well.

I'm new to Wordpress, but have tried several templates. I'm excited by the possibilities I see with yours once I get over the initial learning curve. Thanks for the great work.

Web address is http://www.tonylogue.com

Tony
Old Feb 10, 2009, 10:57 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The comment tags are wrong, Firefox is taking the whole widget as a comment rather than content. In the text widget, change
Code:
<!--- Begin IncomeBuddy.com Form Code ---->
to
Code:
<!-- Begin IncomeBuddy.com Form Code -->
and
Code:
<!--- End IncomeBuddy.com Form Code ---->
to
Code:
<!-- End IncomeBuddy.com Form Code -->
Old Feb 10, 2009, 12:50 PM