Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Trying to add a widget area inline with the page menu

Old Dec 28, 2010, 10:05 AM
Thomas

87 posts · Dec 2009
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas
By the way, if you (or anyone browsing by reading the post) can click the site's "like" button to see if it works, I'd appreciate it. That will also help me because I need 25 "likes" before I can get a custom facebook url for the sites facebook page.

Larry - Thanks for all your help. I'm so happy it's rendering well in all three browsers! I learned a lot with this also. I wish I had time to take a CSS class to sharpen my skills. I know so much but I bet in a one day targeted class I could clean up everything I do know and make my life a lot easier. I have a lot more time the first half of 2011 than I did anywhere in 2010 and I'm definitely going to work on sharpening my skills. Sometimes I have a really hard time converting some of the CSS code I see in firebug into the proper insert. Regardless, it looks great