Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Showing Logo Next To Page Menu Navigation?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 14, 2009, 04:32 AM
mannitol

6 posts · Feb 2009
UK
Showing Logo Next To Page Menu Navigation? [Solved]

I think I am making a mountain out of a molehill for this one! I have changed my page menu navigation so the links go under each other instead of next to each other (I change rMenu ver to rMenu hor anywhere I could in header.php) - but would like to display a logo/image next to it.

How would I go about doing this? Is there anyway I can align the menu next to the logo section (of course, the logo section will need to be decreased in size, and the rss icon removed) - or simply add a table before the rMenu table?

Thanks for any advice

Last edited by mannitol; May 15, 2009 at 03:40 AM.