Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Indent puts in a blockquote instead of an indent

Old Sep 13, 2011, 12:28 PM
Cheers

105 posts · Jun 2010
This has nothing to do with the header, but I couldn't find any other place to ask questions about styling.

Does anyone have any idea why, in the wordpress editor, when dealing with an unordered list, the indent button makes it a blockquote instead of just indenting it another level???

Any assistance appreciated.
Old Sep 13, 2011, 03:05 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The indent works as it should for me. I get no blockquote.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 05:31 AM
Cheers

105 posts · Jun 2010
Yes, it seems really weird, but whenever I use the indent it chucks in a blockquote. I've tried it numerous times with the same result. If you want, I can set you up as an administrator and set up a test file to play with.
Old Sep 14, 2011, 08:32 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Sounds good. PM me the info.