Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

Style issues with sidebar and main content area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 30, 2009, 07:08 PM
jenchilada

1 posts · Nov 2009
Style issues with sidebar and main content area

Hi everyone,

I'm helping a friend create a blog. First I set it up with my own host, and once she was happy with it, I moved it over to hers.

One problem, though: I can't seem to figure out how to implement some very simple style issues that I had no trouble applying the first time around!

Here's the original test blog on my site:
http://www.jennifersimmons.com/vicki_salemi/

And here is the new site on my friend's hosting plan (which is with Network Solutions, if that makes any difference--they've already given me some trouble with not initially giving me the proper permission to add anything to the images folder):
http://00645ab.netsolhost.com/vickisalemi/

Obviously the first problem is that you can't read the text since it's not on a white background. Any ideas how to fix that?

And secondly, in the right sidebar, I can't recall how to add the gray border that separates it from the main content, or how to remove the little boxes right next to the names of the categories.

I know this can be done since I've done it already! lol... must be burned out after looking at it so long.

Thanks for any help!!