Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

big space at the bottom of home page

Old Aug 2, 2011, 11:29 AM
pmac

91 posts · Nov 2010
big space at the bottom of home page

Hi there,

I have a gigantic space at the bottom of this home page that I would like to remove: http://schoolhouseartgallery.com. Does not occur on any other pages. Running ATA 3.6.4 and wordpress 3.1.1.

How do I remove it?

Thanks!
Old Aug 2, 2011, 02:31 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It is shows because of the amount of data on the page. It you added more the page would be taller. there is a option in the footer options to stick the footer on shorter pages, give it a try
Old Aug 2, 2011, 03:19 PM
pmac

91 posts · Nov 2010
Hey Juggledad,

Tried that already...isn't working. Do you have any other ideas. I looked for a bug fix and didn't see one...

Thanks!
Old Aug 2, 2011, 06:43 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
You have the same space on all pages, just on some you have to scroll to see it...if that is what you are talking about
Old Aug 3, 2011, 04:45 AM
pmac

91 posts · Nov 2010
I am talking about the blank space after the body copy and before the footer on the home page. The other pages do not have this space. It looks awkward because it's just open space. It looks like the sticky footer is working on the other pages, but not the home page.
Old Aug 3, 2011, 05:01 AM
pmac

91 posts · Nov 2010
Never mind, Juggledade. I've got it...For anyone else having this problem, look at the page in the html view and check for &nbsp or extra paragraph code. Just delete it and the problem will go away.
Old Aug 3, 2011, 05:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
What space? can you point it out in the image
Click image for larger version

Name:	galleryhome.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	1475