Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Content overlaping on Firefox and Safari

Old Nov 20, 2009, 04:58 AM
carlosjoseteixeira

5 posts · Nov 2009
Porto, Portugal
hello all!
i have my blog at http://blog.deixis.org and it seems to be a problem when using safari and firefox - i don't know about ie, as i use ie6 (yeah, you can laugh now) and i see it ok on my browser.
some help here, please?

regards from portugal.
Old Nov 30, 2009, 04:32 AM
carlosjoseteixeira

5 posts · Nov 2009
Porto, Portugal
ok... thanx.
Old Nov 30, 2009, 05:21 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
your site is not currently using Atahualpa. This forum is for users of the Atahualpa theme. If you switch to Atahualpa we can try to help you, but if you have problems with another theme, you will need to contact that theme's author.
Old Nov 30, 2009, 05:53 AM
carlosjoseteixeira

5 posts · Nov 2009
Porto, Portugal
it wasn't using atahualpa because, as you understand, it was not suitable for my readers.
now it's using atahualpa again, would you be kind to check it?
thanx.
Old Nov 30, 2009, 06:11 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
it looks like you are using some plugin that is generating some code that is causing the problem. There is a 'hpt_container' <div> that is being added and it's CSS is causing the problem.

Do you know what the plugin is?
Old Nov 30, 2009, 07:49 AM
carlosjoseteixeira

5 posts · Nov 2009
Porto, Portugal
Well... it seems to be from Hungred Post Thumbnail. I'm going to deactivate it now.
I need only two things more... yeap, I know I'm a bit annoying.
- Is it possible to check it again? (I've no access to other browsers than IE6 for the moment)
- Do you know any other thumbs plugin which doesn't conflicts with atahualpa? This HTP is great because it searches the first image of a post or publishes another by default.

Thanx again!
Old Nov 30, 2009, 08:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
With the thumbnails gon, the pages look fine. I'll see if I have some time to look at that plugin
Old Nov 30, 2009, 08:48 AM
carlosjoseteixeira

5 posts · Nov 2009
Porto, Portugal
thanx a lot!