Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Make header a .gif

Old Apr 19, 2010, 12:11 PM
cvan

67 posts · Aug 2009
Make header a .gif

Where do I go to change the code to enable the header to read .gif?
Thank you
Old Apr 19, 2010, 01:15 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just upload a gif into the header folder. There are no settings that need to be changed.
Old Apr 19, 2010, 01:25 PM
cvan

67 posts · Aug 2009
The .gif image that I have is twinkling stars. When I upload it as header6.gif, the start do not twinkle. There has to be a place that I can change the coding from .jpg to gif regarding the header image. Where is this place? I can't seem to find it. Thank you
Old Apr 19, 2010, 01:33 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Just upload your original twinkling stars gif into the atahualpa/images/header folder. You don't have to name it anything special. I just uploaded an animated gif and it worked fine.
Old Apr 19, 2010, 01:40 PM
cvan

67 posts · Aug 2009
it's not working for me. This is the site. You can see that the background works fine but the header does not. Thank you
Old Apr 19, 2010, 01:43 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Not sure what to tell you . You could of course just upload a transparent png of the tree and let the background do all the animation.