Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to remove the border from the header image itself?

Old Nov 19, 2010, 12:40 PM
alena

5 posts · Nov 2010
I created a header in photoshop which dissolves into a white background. Because it doesn't fill the entire header image area and is aligned right, in some browsers there is a square border around the left side of the image. In other browsers it looks the way I intended and the image dissolves into the white background of the image header area. How do I elliminiate that border around the image? A link to the site for reference.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 05:16 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what browsers do what? looks fine in Safari and Firefox on the mac.
Old Nov 22, 2010, 10:26 AM
alena

5 posts · Nov 2010
It happens in firefox and internet explorer on pcs, though it only seems to happen in older versions of internet explorer. On my newer pc, I use IE, and the image appears without a border, but on my older pc with IE it appears with the border.
Old Nov 22, 2010, 03:05 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
by older versions of IE are you talking 8, 7, 6, 5?

This is what I see in both Safari and FireFox on the mac
Attachment 900

Last edited by juggledad; Nov 22, 2010 at 03:08 PM.