Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Changing displayed text and style of trackbacks and pingbacks

Old Sep 8, 2009, 09:34 AM
Gravity

34 posts · Sep 2009
Hi,

I'd like to simplify the displayed text and style of trackbacks and pingbacks. Instead of what I have now (attached), I want to get a display like:

Trackbacks and pingbacks:
  • from "site who linked me here" on date x/y/z
  • frmo "the second linking site" on date x/y/z

I can't work out how to do it, but did find this tip which nearly helps me.

Any suggestions of plugins or CSS tricks to accomplish this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	trackbacks.jpg
Views:	1101
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	248  
Old Sep 8, 2009, 09:47 AM
law

7 posts · Aug 2009
Hi, sry I don't have your answer, but I came with a question.

I use to Atahualpa - and how can I have pinkbacks or trackback on the comment. I activate "alow PB and TR" from WP dasboard, but still in my blog can't see anything on comment.

Ths