Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Upgrade from Bytes for all 1.11 theme to newest version?

Old Aug 24, 2010, 06:00 PM
Marge

10 posts · May 2009
Was wondering if there was a way of saving the settings from this theme to the newest atahualpa theme or do I have to start again from scratch by configuring the new theme?

Thanks.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 07:51 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The theme version you mentioned does not appear to be Atahualpa so IS NOT an upgrade and WOULD NOT pick up the settings from Bytes for All 1.11.

If you use the MANUAL install for Atahualpa as described here you can install Atahualpa and switch back to your previous theme if you have any issues or think it will be too much work to get the same look and feel. Remember to backup as described in the upgrade instructions before starting.

Last edited by lmilesw; Aug 24, 2010 at 07:57 PM.