Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

How to Upgrade Latest Version of Wordpress

Old Jan 7, 2010, 12:00 AM
Nick123

1 posts · Jan 2010
UK
Wordpres Introduce its latest version So i updates my current versions and its harmful or not?
Old Jan 7, 2010, 01:56 AM
kleinsasser.eu

16 posts · Jan 2010
Austria
Update ist everytime the same procedure:

- backup your db
- delete all wordpress-directories except wp-content
- delete all wordpress-files in root except wp.config.php and your own files like favicon.ico etc.
- copy via ftp the new files on your space
- start your blog an anything is ready - maybe an update of your db is automatically done

If you have done changes to /wp-admin/ oder /wp-includes/ you have to backup them too.

I dont like the automatic update via dashboard. Dont ask why

All my updates in this way since wordpress 2.5 doesnt have had any problem.

PS: if you find some errors in my english - you can take keep them

Last edited by kleinsasser.eu; Jan 7, 2010 at 02:01 AM.