Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Lead me to the User Profile Full view with bbPress

Old Dec 6, 2012, 04:33 PM
davestrand

1 posts · Dec 2012
Lead me to the User Profile Full view with bbPress

Hello,

Using Montezuma theme, with bbPress 2.2.2

As I've been flipping through the forum and diving into php experimentation, I have come across an issue trying to display my user's profile page. It looks as if they use the same postformat as my index page. First off, I'm a total newb to Montezuma, but I'm not afraid to poke around with the code. It's all greek to me, but I think if I stare long enough at the code it will start to make sense.

The trouble is.. which code? Which php or css file do I edit to adjust my user's profile page so that it displays properly?

Can anyone help me locate what files I should be editing. I have made a custom SubTemplate called otherformat, and a new MainTemplate called BAM! I have experimented altering the index.php postformat, but I still don't understand how it all ties into my bbPress user profile page.

Here's the url for my site.
http://www.babystraighttalk.com/wp/

and here's an example of a user page
http://www.babystraighttalk.com/wp/forums/user/admin/

Many thanks,
-Dave
Old Dec 27, 2012, 11:20 AM
MSkovmose

7 posts · Dec 2012
I would like to know this too.

I found out that I should add an archive.php file to the main template with pages.php's code in it to view the forum.
I've tried several other filenames trying to guess what the user profile page would be, but I havent found the right one yet.

So if anyone know, I hope they would care to share it with us.