Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Extra space in header (left of logo and right of search bar).

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 21, 2011, 10:16 AM
AndrewKelley

4 posts · May 2011
Extra space in header (left of logo and right of search bar).

I am certain that I've overlooked something obvious. But after substantial time rooting around in the theme options, I can't figure out how to get rid of the extra space at the left and right at the very top of the header (left of the logo and right of the search bar). You can see what I'm referring to here.

Thanks for any pointers about how to get rid of the extra space.