Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] menu background image only shows up on home page, missing on pages/post

Old Mar 3, 2010, 03:09 PM
Athena account2

55 posts · Feb 2010
USA
I have the newest ATO & WP. I finally got the background image like I was hoping only it's missing on other pages/post It's only on the home page and no where else. My site is a bit of a mess right now but it is vintagepreciousboutique.com. Thanks.
Old Mar 3, 2010, 04:00 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
this is because you have your permalink messed up. don't put the blog address in the permalink
your home page is 'http://vintagepreciousboutique.com'
but the UNCATEGORIZED page is 'http://vintagepreciousboutique.com/http:/vintagepreciousboutique.com/category/uncategorized/' so the permalink must be messed up and since you are using an unqualified url everything gets out of wack
Old Mar 4, 2010, 01:47 AM
Athena account2

55 posts · Feb 2010
USA
I'm not readding the 2nd address it's doing it on it's own and I can't get the second url off I can only edit the page/post name on the permalink. It seams to do it only with the post and not the pages I go and add a new post and it just doubles it. any idea's why?
Old Mar 4, 2010, 02:01 AM
Athena account2

55 posts · Feb 2010
USA
Permalinks fixed, but background images on menu/cats bar only shows up on homepage and not on post or pages.

Also my gallery only shows up on the homepage when I click the post link it's missing.

In case anyone made the same mistake as me this is what happened, I fixed my custom field from siteurl/%cat%/%postname%/ which is why it only showed double url on cats and not posts. To just /%postname%/. Or is that still wrong? At least my url is not doubled now.

Thanks
Old Mar 4, 2010, 02:42 AM
Athena account2

55 posts · Feb 2010
USA
Hi, I found part of my here by accident reading for answers on other questions

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...osts#post25649

on my css I change url(path) to url(whole site url/path).

Now I just need to know why my gallery only shows up on the home pages sounds like it's going to be another all nighter.
Old Mar 4, 2010, 03:53 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'm closing this thread since the original question is solved - please open a new thread for the gallery issue (so people searching titles can find teh answer if they have the same issue)