Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] bigger logo messes up alignment - how to shift down?

Old Jan 10, 2011, 03:21 PM
ikllc

9 posts · Jan 2011
[SOLVED] bigger logo messes up alignment - how to shift down?

This may just be because I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. But, I've tried for two hours now to figure out how to fix this problem:

When the logo is uploaded, it shifts only the center part down and causes everything to be out of alignment. can anyone please help me fix this! I want the bars to be lined up again and then I am going to try to make the rotating header images show up beside the logo.

Last edited by ikllc; Jan 10, 2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 04:16 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The gray bars that span the entire width are a background image (See ATO>Body, Text & Links). To "move them down" you need to create a different background image.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 05:26 PM
ikllc

9 posts · Jan 2011
aaaah. thanks, i can do that.