Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

change the color of the space outside of the content area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 16, 2009, 11:36 AM
fcitino

23 posts · Jun 2009
change the color of the space outside of the content area

Does anyone know how to change the color of the space that is outside the content area?

Frank