Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header aligns left

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 8, 2010, 12:22 PM
bswb97

158 posts · Aug 2010
Header aligns left

I've never encountered this problem since working with WP 3.0.1/A 3.5.3. If you go to www.capayorganic.com/indexwp.php (client doesn't want the WordPress index available yet as default), you'll see the dynamic header is aligned left with the second image in the sequence centered beneath it.

I've only used 3.5.3 for a few sites now, so I'm still learning some of the quirks. I never had this happen with 3.4.6, so is there a setting to center this? I have the following settings:

Layout width: 980px
Layout container padding: 5px
Header Image > Alignment: Top Center

If it makes a difference, the image size is 946x224. If I sent the layout width to match the image, then everything's fine.

What's strange is that when it first loads, you'll see the image is centered, then after a second it moves left. I saw a previous thread on something like this but it sounds like the guy didn't upgrade to 3.5.3 and forced a fix on a previous version.

Thoughts? Thanks for your input!