Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click here to register or to donate.
Auto self-registration is not available here - far too many spammers. This forum has many, many backlinks and because of that there is an intense desire among spammers to drop their links here.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Other BFA WordPress Themes »

Themeframe?


  #1  
Old Jul 4, 2009, 01:01 PM
Danielwerner's Avatar
Danielwerner
 
94 posts · Jul 2009
Help Themeframe?

Hi,

How goes it with the Themeframe-project (http://themeframe.com/)? I'm really looking forward to using it. The site says "coming June 2009" but that has passed now.

Maybe Flynn can provide us with an update?

Last edited by juggledad; Jul 6, 2009 at 06:27 AM. Reason: fixed url
  #2  
Old Jul 4, 2009, 07:54 PM
Flynn's Avatar
Flynn
 
3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I'll update the site now. I am behind quite a bit but at least Atahualpa 3.4 is out now http://wordpress.bytesforall.com/?p=72

It'll be end of July at least for a first version of Themeframe
  #3  
Old Jul 19, 2009, 07:54 AM
rpulse
 
3 posts · Jul 2009
I have been asking over and over for some major help on the comments. I have a serious problem, lots of readers and they can't leabe comments. I switched codes to:

%date('F jS, Y')% <strong>|</strong> ')% <strong>Category:</strong> %categories-linked(', ')% | %comments('<strong>Leave a comment</strong>', '<strong>One comment</strong>', '<strong>% comments</strong>', '<strong>Comments are closed</strong>')% %edit(' | ', 'Edit this post', '')%

On Footer Multi Post and Footer Single Post I have 2 comments now and can't have MORE????

Why did it stop allowing comments? Why can't I reply to comments?

WP 2.8.2
Theme 3.3.2

Please answer my much needed help....

hanks
  #4  
Old Jul 19, 2009, 08:15 PM
owenl
 
44 posts · Jan 2009
rpulse - this is unlikely to be the theme - please go over your comments settings in wordpress - that may be where the problem is
  #5  
Old Jul 22, 2009, 12:07 PM
Flynn's Avatar
Flynn
 
3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Please don't post randomly in unrelated threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpulse
I have been asking over and over for some major help on the comments. I have a serious problem, lots of readers and they can't leabe comments. I switched codes to:

%date('F jS, Y')% <strong>|</strong> ')% <strong>Category:</strong> %categories-linked(', ')% | %comments('<strong>Leave a comment</strong>', '<strong>One comment</strong>', '<strong>% comments</strong>', '<strong>Comments are closed</strong>')% %edit(' | ', 'Edit this post', '')%

On Footer Multi Post and Footer Single Post I have 2 comments now and can't have MORE????

Why did it stop allowing comments? Why can't I reply to comments?

WP 2.8.2
Theme 3.3.2

Please answer my much needed help....

hanks
  #6  
Old Aug 3, 2009, 05:15 AM
MCNX's Avatar
MCNX
 
9 posts · Jul 2009
Sydney, Australia
Any proposed release date for Atahualpa 343 and ThemeFrame?
  #7  
Old Aug 2, 2009, 10:58 AM
Danielwerner's Avatar
Danielwerner
 
94 posts · Jul 2009
Any news on this? It said "July, promised" and now it's August.

Sorry to nag, but I'm looking forward to this.
  #8  
Old Aug 8, 2009, 05:04 AM
Flynn's Avatar
Flynn
 
3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielwerner
Any news on this? It said "July, promised" and now it's August.

Sorry to nag, but I'm looking forward to this.

Got me there, but I had to delay it yet again
  #9  
Old Sep 23, 2009, 04:36 PM
WordPressZen.com
 
28 posts · Aug 2009
Canada/Utah
I am greatly anticipating and will appreciate ThemeFrame at whatever point you get to it! In the meantime, I am spreading the word about Atahualpa - thanks again for this fantastic WordPress customization solution, Flynn.
__________________
Channa Connolly
http://www.wordpresszen.com | http://www.webhostingcoach.com
  #10  
Old Sep 23, 2009, 05:17 PM
Flynn's Avatar
Flynn
 
3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Thank you, Channa.

Themeframe has to be the most delayed theme ever. I am almost through with the CSS creator which works like a desktop point & click website creator, with the help of a lot of handmade jQuery. After that it should be quick as I'll be able to take some parts from Atahualpa.

Themeframe will not be free, and it'll have an affiliate program.
  #11  
Old Oct 4, 2009, 01:07 PM
JaneD
 
72 posts · Jan 2009
I love Ata, but am wondering specifically, what would be the benefit of this new option, Themeframe? I read over the features info on the site, but don't see anything that jumps out at me as being much different from Ata except for maybe the Page Templates? Would that be like so you can easily choose to have a 4 column "Home" page, with the interior pages being a traditional single column? I mean, I know you can do that with ATA, but it requires some extra work... And it appears there are more options available for the look of menus, ie. Drop Down, Fly Out, Drop Line Menus...

Is there an option of a rotating header image like in Ata?
  #12  
Old Nov 1, 2009, 01:31 AM
WebTrooper
 
4 posts · Nov 2009
I just now upgraded to donor but now I notice one other poster mentions an Oct. 25 deadline. Is that true? I didn't see any mention of a deadline otherwise and I would be really disappointed if I couldn't get my hands on the upcoming beta release. Please tell me I will have access to it.

Thanks
  #13  
Old Nov 1, 2009, 02:02 AM
Flynn's Avatar
Flynn
 
3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I plan to release a first version in 2-3 days. You can get in into the Beta group until it is released.

As for the final price, it will be within the price range of competing products, at the higher end, but not the most expensive. Not trying to make this a mystery but I have not set a final price yet. My main concern is to cover the support time per user.
  #14  
Old Nov 1, 2009, 10:34 AM
WebTrooper
 
4 posts · Nov 2009
I have no doubt it will be worth every penny, whatever the price. Also, in no hurry - would rather you take all the time you need to make tf totally awesome. I'm just glad to know I'll be able to get my tinkering hands on the beta release.

Thanks!
  #15  
Old Nov 1, 2009, 09:39 PM
Wimbledon's Avatar
Wimbledon
 
320 posts · Apr 2009
[VA & AZ], USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebTrooper
I have no doubt it will be worth every penny, whatever the price. Also, in no hurry - would rather you take all the time you need to make tf totally awesome. I'm just glad to know I'll be able to get my tinkering hands on the beta release.

Thanks!
x2. Take all the time you need Flynn -- I'm sure it will be great!
  #16  
Old Nov 3, 2009, 09:54 AM
masterchief's Avatar
masterchief
 
18 posts · Apr 2009
Chicago, IL
Send a message via Yahoo to masterchief
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn
I plan to release a first version in 2-3 days. You can get in into the Beta group until it is released.

As for the final price, it will be within the price range of competing products, at the higher end, but not the most expensive. Not trying to make this a mystery but I have not set a final price yet. My main concern is to cover the support time per user.
How to access the Beta groups?

regards,
William
  #17  
Old Nov 3, 2009, 10:00 AM
juggledad's Avatar
juggledad
 
23,724 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you need to have donated $40 or more to Flynn or myself (or any combination)
__________________
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support
  #18  
Old Nov 3, 2009, 10:02 AM
masterchief's Avatar
masterchief
 
18 posts · Apr 2009
Chicago, IL
Send a message via Yahoo to masterchief
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
you need to have donated $40 or more to Flynn or myself (or any combination)
really?

check extreme right opposite of my avatar in all of my posts .

??????

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.