Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Firefox-Widget Areas Not Showing Content Yet IE8 Is?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 29, 2010, 10:04 AM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
[SOLVED] Firefox-Widget Areas Not Showing Content Yet IE8 Is?

This is a shocker! My website, www.cambridgebaptistchurch.org is presenting on the front page the correct widget area content on IE8 but NOT on Firefox. No upgrades or changes have been made to this area.

I show the correct Widget Area configurations for my FP1 and FP2 upper and FPB1 and FPB2 lower. However, the NextGEN Slideshow in FP2 and the Google Agenda in FPB2 are blank. The widgets show proper coding and configuration. Firefox is just not connecting the dots. Also, in Firefox my Google Apps Calendar is not showing either, yet is in IE8.

I am totally stumped, once again. Please any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Craig