Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] astore amazon widget not displaying correctly

Old Aug 12, 2009, 02:38 PM
agrossman

16 posts · Jun 2009
I'm trying to add an amazon affiliate astore widget to the sidebar of my blog, and it's not displaying correctly. Please tell me what I need to change or do to make this work?

This is the code I was asked to paste by amazon:

<script type="text/javascript"><!--
amazon_ad_tag="therunspo-20";
amazon_ad_width="100%";
amazon_ad_height="600";
amazon_color_border="669999";
amazon_color_logo="FFFFFF";
amazon_color_link="669999";
amazon_ad_logo="hide";
amazon_ad_link_target="new";
amazon_ad_title="The Runaway Spoon Favorites"; //--></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.assoc-amazon.com/s/asw.js"></script>

I placed it in the Text widget provided by Atahualpa. It should just show the amazon widget I created, but instead it's displaying the store instead. This is how it is displaying (on the right-hand side):

http://therunawayspoon.com/blog/

I have attached a screenshot of how amazon "previews" the widget-this is how I want it to appear.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 11.png
Views:	1762
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	219  
Old Aug 12, 2009, 03:02 PM
agrossman

16 posts · Jun 2009
I'm not sure why, but suddenly it decided to start working! It looks great now!