Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] How Do I Make - multiple colored menu tabs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 12, 2012, 02:50 PM
PAS

7 posts · Feb 2009
Cape Cod, USA
[SOLVED] How Do I Make - multiple colored menu tabs

Has anyone seen the interesting colored menu tabs on the huffintonpost.com website? Every tab is a different color. How can I replicate the same idea with the tabs for the pages and/or categories on Atahualpa? Any assistance would be appreciated even if it is a resounding no-it-can't-be-done. Thank you in Advance... Paul