Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Top menu font "Arial Black" doesn't show in Firefox

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 11, 2014, 02:54 PM
sky captain

61 posts · Sep 2009
Top menu font "Arial Black" doesn't show in Firefox

When I type in "arial black" as a font choice for "MENU 1 (Page Menu)" it works fine in chrome and explorer.

Over in Firefox, arial black is ignored and swapped for arial.

I've noticed this problem in the past and lived with it, but on the blog I'm designing now, it throws off the layout. The change of font changes the height of my menu bar and now my background image doesn't line up properly.

Thoughts? Why can't I use arial black with firefox?